Fragrances are as follows:
*HILLARY – A Champion for Women. Ready to Start on Day One! Strong and clean, delicate floral blend of jasmine, violet, rose and sheerest musk.
*BARACK – Change you can believe in and a fragrance to match. Clean citrusy notes of Bergamot and musk will energize you.
*JOHN – The “Ace” from the Straight Talk Express. Clean notes of Bergamot, Water Lily, Lavender woven with cool greens and frosty musk.
I mean, who can resist those? I’m sorely tempted to get Barack, even though as a redneck, I’ll likely wear John to the polls in November. And if I get Hillary, I can use her to play tricks on my conservative friends – like spraying their coats or their cars with it when they’re not looking!
Of course, if I was formulating my own Hillary, here’s what I’d use:
- Dead rose petals from when Bill tried to apologize
- Blue dress color for that cool Hillary visual thing
- Musty scent of manilla folders in a car trunk
- Powdery scent of white latex paint, puffing from a wall when hit by a thrown lamp
- Spicy mace (incendiary variety, grown organically on a ranch in Texas)
- Icy mint
- White lilly and vanilla
- Indole notes of “old shoe” liberal
On second thought, I’m just gonna buy some Barack and hope for the best…